--

*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha  Working as a  IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at 408-372-0483**.*
*Please send me the resumes to srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*PI Developer” to join our team in “Sulligent, AL*

*The candidate for the above-captioned position should exhibit the
following requirements:-*

   - 10+ years of overall SAP experience
   - At least 4+ years of experience as development lead (SAP).
   - Fluent with communication and interpersonal soft skills
   - Responsible for Leading the development team in offshore, development
   of custom objects, ensuring adherence to development and quality standards
   in SAP b y the development team.
   - Knowledge of SAP PI, ALE & EDI engines experience is must.
   - Should have worked with different middle-ware interface
   technology.Knowledge of EAI/ESB is an advantage.Should be hands-on with
   development techniques as well.
   - Should be able to understand End-to-End business process flow
   - Should have experience of working with file interfaces and proxy
   interfaces.
   - Should be able to handle team of experienced interface developers
   spread across different geographical locations.
   - Coordination with Project team stakeholders - Business / Data Owners,
   SAP Functional teams, SAP technical team and middle-ware team is required.
   - Responsible through Technical Specifications, development, Unit
   testing, cutover planning and Cutover for the developments, Data
   Migration and documentation.

*-- Thanks&Regards,SrilathaReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite #
207Fremont CA- 94538srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>*