*!! **DIRECT CLIENT NEED* *!!*

* Tableau Admin/Developer Required*

Job Title:   Tableau Admin/Developer
Location:   San Francisco, CA
Duration:  3-6 months Contract

Required background:
As requested as part of our œdata Visualization  project we are looking for
a Admin/lead developer primarily for Tableau.
Strong technical depth installing Tableau.  This should include working
with tableau Server understanding security and infrastructure needed.
Tableau as a company can help here too but this person should be able to
work with them to ensure success.
Strong technical depth building tableau dashboards.  Proven examples of
complex dashboards experience and/or familiarity with the latest releases
(9+)
Ability to collect end-user requirements and work independently as the
resident “tableau expert
Ability to train or coordinate training for end users and IT
Ability to test and document results according to LS7Co standards.  This
may include performance testing but also UAT and Sit testing
Ability to coordinate with infrastructure regarding backups, networking,
and server requirements
Ability to deliver a plan for KT to production support including
recommendation on upgrade/patch frequency and roll-out
Strong communication and organizational skills.
Ability to work independently without direct management oversight

Note:To apply for this Job we require any 1 Photo ID Proof (which should be
clear showing a DOB) like,
1.Driver's License
2.State ID Card
3.Passport Copy First Page
4.Visa Stamp on Passport
5. Visa Copy (OPT/GC)

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com