Hello Friends
Hope you are doing great

Please find this below JD and let me know if you have someone for this
position, Please share it on vikshobm...@hanac.us

It is 6 months Contract to Hire (kindly send only GC Holders and US
Citizens)

The client is Kroger
The Interview Mode is phone/skype
Cincinnati, OH

*Essential Job Functions:*
•        Maintain daytime support for the REE Team
•        Participate in the design and implementation of large and/or
architecturally significant applications.
•        Champion company standards and best practices.  Work to
continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
•        Develop programming specifications.  Design, code and unit test
application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
practices.
•        Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for
design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
•        Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.

*Requirements:*
•        4 years minimum experience in application support
•        Proven ability to troubleshoot support issues with minimal guidance
•        Proven process improvement abilities
•        Can communicate effectively with all levels of management and
business
•        A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes,
and Agile Methodologies

*Skills:*
•        Basic entry level experience with Java, J2EE, SQL, JSF, Stripes,
Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Acegi Security, JBoss, Websphere, DB2,
Informix, Linux, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, JDBC, JUnit, Eclipse desired.
•        Yellow Belt Certified

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.
*Vikshobhmani*
*SR. Technical Recruiter*
[image: HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2 (1)] <http://www.hanac.us/>

1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312
Office: 423-509-8441
Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105**th** U.S. Congress,
this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in
the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an
email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*