--
Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff *
Below Is the Hottest Position for my client please do let me know I you
have any suitable consultants

*The client need someone Local to KY and Green Card USC and EAD- TN
Candidates*

Position: Telecom Technician
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration:6+ Months

Client is looking for local
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS. They are being extremely specific
and selective with candidates.

Job Description:
Support Company’s Cisco telephone system primarily at the locations listed
(see page 2).  Maintain, troubleshoot, install and re-locate Cisco and
analog phone instruments and voice gateway equipment within the company as
well as other related duties. This includes non-digital single-line phones,
call-box phones, and PA interfaces.  Will work with internal technical
groups on a daily basis to accomplish this work.  Will receive work tickets
from our Technical Support Center and be responsible for updating and
resolving the tickets in a timely fashion.

Skill Set Requirements and Capabilities:
Must be able to take direction, and be familiar with Cisco voice/video
phones, networking, and phone wiring techniques. Contractor will be
responsible for providing their own transportation, and must be willing to
become familiar with the Company Safety Rules and Compliance procedures and
willingly comply with such rules and procedures.
Special Requirements:   Preferred demonstrated background with a Cisco VOIP
network.

Level of Experience:  At least 2 years

Required Certification:  CCNA preferred

*Vincent  Karoff  - Technical Recruiter*
vincent.kroff@gmail. <vinc...@panzersolutions.com>
Gtalk :vincent.kroff
skype :syed.abdullah784