Hello Friends

Hope you are doing great

Please let me know if you have any resource for this position. Please share
it on vikshobm...@hanac.us

*Front End Developer*

Eagan, Minnesota

Phone & Skype

6+ Months

Seeking a Front End Developer for our client in the Twin Cities!  This is a
long term contract position!

Responsibilities:

·         The front-end web developer will be responsible for working with
designers, information architects and a team of developers to define HTML
markup and create CSS stylesheets for complex, information-rich web and
mobile applications.

·         This role will suit a curious, creative, innovative, conceptual
thinker, happy to work in a fast-paced environment.

·         Ability to interact with and provide direction to other team
members, both in UXE team and wider cross-functional capacity (technology,
content, marketing, product development)

·         Ability to build consensus between technology, quality and
business groups and justify design decisions

Skills/Experience:

·           Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field
preferred or equivalent technology-related work experience

·           Familiarity with working in Agile development environment

·           Strong knowledge of web standards and accessibility (W3C and
s508), interaction design and user-centered design principles

·           Minimum 2+ years experience developing large, complex front-end
web applications preferred

·           Portfolio of work

Required Skills:

·           Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, CSS-driven layouts
and manipulating the DOM

·           Ability to create production-quality CSS, XML, HTML and
JavaScript for use in content management systems, web applications and more

·           Implementing browser-independent designs and cross-browser
issues (IE, Firefox, Safari etc) on all platforms

·           Design experience with a good eye for aesthetics and detail;
can faithfully convert Photoshop design specifications into a functional,
standards-compliant website

Exposure to / familiarity with:

·         Developing for mobile (Smartphones) and tablet devices

·         PHP, ASP/ASP.NET, JSP is a plus

·         Understanding of AJAX and jQuery (other JS libraries like
backbone.js a plus)

·         Ability to follow technical specifications and production
processes

·         Ability to adjust graphics and create / optimize graphics assets
as needed to complete designs

·         Ability to work with source/version control software

·         Aptitude to understand and build SEO/semantic solutions

·         CSS image sprites

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.

*Vikshobhmani*

*SR. Technical Recruiter*

[image: Inline image 1]
1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312

Office: 423-509-8441

Mail   : vikshobm...@hanac.us

Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*