*Send your resumes to resu...@tanuinfotechinc.com/ma...@tanuinfotech.com
<http://resu...@tanuinfotechinc.com/ma...@tanuinfotech.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have the below open *position* open with one of
our client. Please reply back to me if you are available & interested in
below opportunity with word version of your resume, best time & number to
contact you. Please feel free to contact me to discuss more about this
opportunity

*Position#1*:PEGA Developer

*Location*: Virginia Beach,VA

*Duration*: Longterm

*Job Description:*

Ø  Urgently looking  for PEGA Developer

Ø  PEGA  Developer CSA/CSAA Certification required

Ø  PRPC Frame work experience is required

*Position#2: PEGA, HealthCare Business AnalystLocation: Virginia beach
VADuration: Long term*

*Job Description:*

Ø  5 years of Business Analysis experience in HealthCare Industry

Ø  Expertise in Claims, Membership & Providers.

Ø  Knowledge in PEGA/FACETS is strongly desired.

*Position#3: Facets Systems Analyst*

*Location: Virginia beach, VA*

*Duration: 6+ months Contract*

*Job Description:*

Ø  5 + Yrs Experience in Health Care.

Ø  Facets Benefits configuration experience is must.

Ø  Facets Provider Configuration (Provider, Pricing) is must.

Ø  Experience in writing configuration summaries/global designs.

Ø  Experience in translating business requirements into a design approach.

Ø  Great communication skills Troubleshooting skills, able to assist with
any issues that may arise from configuration Facets Benefits/Provider
Configuration.

*Position#4: Performance Tester*

*Location: Melville, NY*

*Duration: Long term*

*Job Description:*

Ø  Performance Tester with HP Load Runner

Ø  Hands on experience with J Meter

*Position#5: PERFORMANCE TESTER (JMETER, JAVA)*

*Location: Menlo Park, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Job Description:*

Ø  Java + Python, Pearl or Ruby

Ø  DB experience

Ø  WebDriver

Ø  jMeter, Splunk, DynaTrace, NewRelic, SilkPerformer

Ø  Strong Communication

I would appreciate your immediate attention to this requisition.

Warm Regards,

Vani M

v...@tanuinfotech.com

*TANU INFOTECH* | SouthWindsor, CT