Hello Dear,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *Java Developer With IBM Websphere Exp *with
one of our clients in *Washington DC.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Java Developer With IBM Websphere Exp  *

*Location: **Washington DC*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

   - 8+ years development Experience.
   - Working Knowledge of *security protocol and encryption standards* such
   as SAML, XACML, 3DES, AES
   - Working experience of JEE based frameworks like Spring, STRUTS etc.
   - Hands on experience in Client side technologies such as the AJAX and
   other frameworks
   - Experience in relational database query technologies with interfaces
   such as Hibernate, JDBC
   - Sound knowledge of* integration technologies from web services to sftp
   and dblinks to file transfers*
   - Extensive knowledge in Java, EE, Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING,
   EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO.
   - Working knowledge in JSF,JSP, Java Scripts, XML/XSLT, HTML and DHTML
   - Experience in analysis & design using UML and case complete.
   - Experience with JBOSS , *IBM WebSphere Application server* and TOMCAT

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:703.880.4822 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*