*Req: Roby on Rails Developer @ Philadelphia, PA – Must be CITIZEN*

 -*will SKYPE*

Location: Philadelphia, PA (Phone then Skype)

Duration:  12-36 months+

*Ruby on Rails Developer*

·         *Scripting /Programming Ruby, Ruby on Rails *

·         *Python, Bash *

·         *Nagios/Op5, Splunk, New Relic *

·         *Sinatra / Padrino, Resque, Redis, Unicorn is our stack.
Awareness of what these things are and what they do is important. *

·         *Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, HDFS *

·         *VMWare, Openstack, AWS , Capistrano *

·         *Capistrano  *

·         Candidates will be responsible for development and automation of
a major media platform .

·         Resource would be located in and around Philadelphia and able to
be comfortable supporting applications after hours.

·         We pick up what we break. Ideal Candidate would be a Team player
and a self-starters .

·         Team is very small.

*Required Skill*

·         Scripting /Programming Ruby, Ruby on Rails

·         Monitoring & Reporting Systems

·         Application Framework Ruby on Rails

·         Persistence Tier MySQL/Postres

·         Virtualization Some kind of virtualization experience.

·         Data Center Automation

·         Communication Skills Written & Verbal

*Skills for Ruby On Rails Dev/Ops Job: *

--

*Thanks + Regards,*

*George,*

*347-815-4828, (email is PERFECT way to get quick response),*

*G talk / YIM/ Skype**: George.humanresource*

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/george-l/63/557/59b>