Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*1.Position: Oracle Apps R12 Ebiz Functional consultant*

*Location: Bloomfield, CT*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*J.D:*

Finance domain expertise , GL, FAH, AP, AR, FA,

Requirement gathering , Writing Functional specifications , end to end
testing of all customer components which were developed by technical team

*2.Position: SAP SCM-MMIM Expert   *

*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*

*Duration: 16 Months*

*J.D:*

7-10 years as SAP SCM  Consultant

2-3 full life cycle experience

Lead role with hands on configuration experience with

SAP-MM

IM – Inventory management

Sound knowledge of  Integration of  FICO and SD/ MM module.

Minimum 7 years with at-least 3 SAP lifecycle implementations

Lead the team in Blueprint print design, Manage resources and plan the
execution

Strong leadership, communication and Finance fundamentals required.