Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note : Must Be Local To CA Only...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title : Sr. Systems Administrator*

*Location : San Ramon, CA*

*Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Qualifications / Requirements*

B.S (Preferred M.S) in Computer Science.

At least 5+ years’ experience in as a System admin/Systems engineer role in
a SaaS or Cloud Operations.

3+ years of experience in 24x7x365 datacenters and infrastructure
operations, technologies, platform, IaaS/SaaS technologies and platforms

5+ years of strong hands on background in data centers, networking,
virtualization and service management.

Strong foundation in Virtualization & Service Management

Some background in emerging technologies in cloud, docker, SDN, OpenStack,
Cloud Foundry or SaaS preferred

*Additonal Skill Sets:*

Skill sets, not mutually exclusive and we can fill multiple positions with
each type of skill.

OpenStack

Cloud Foundry

Palo Alto Firewall

Juniper routing

Linux

Scale out computing, clustering

Load balancing (HA Proxy, F5, Netscaler, etc…)  Prefer F5

*Desired Characteristics*

Flexible, continuous learner and knowledge sharer.

Excellent communicator, works well in team environment, appreciates
challenges.

Comfortable and effective working in new areas that require experimentation
and rapid problem solving.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>* | *
*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>