*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position   = .NET Developer*

*Location  =  Detroit, MI*

*Duration  = Long term*

*NEED ONLY GC or CITIZEN *

*Responsibilities*

•          Learn and understand our growing business

•          Collaborate with other Engineers, Developers, *QA and Business
Analysts*

•          Understand requirements, implement designs and provide
administration tools and documentation

•          Develop web applications, web services and window services in *C#
environment*

•          Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable
performance and scalability

•          Participate in rotating on-call duties and design and code
reviews

•          Follow and enhance existing development processes

•          Learn and share new technology practices as they pertain to
business needs

•          Maintain ownership of assigned projects and consistently meet
deadlines

*Requirements*

•          *C#/.NET and object-oriented programming* experience

•          Three years of experience in general software development
methodologies

•          Two years of direct experience in .*NET and SQL Server*

•          Strong experience in building *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>
applications*

•          Experience with service-oriented *architecture (SOA) and AJAX*

•          JavaScript experience, utilizing *JQuery and other JavaScript
technologies*

•          Ability to understand and start projects quickly

•          Excellent oral and written communication skills, regardless of
audience

*What Will Make You Special*

•          Experience with .*Net 4.5 framework*

•          Knowledge of *HTML, including HTML 5/CSS 3*

•          Experience with responsive web design

•          Query design and optimization plus stored procedures

•          Experience with Microsoft SQL Management Studio, *Query
Analyzer, SQL Profiler or similar tools and Microsoft Visio or other
workflow diagram tool*

•          Team-*oriented experience*

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *