--

*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Vishnupriya Working as a SR IT Recruiter
with Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant
resumes . For further details please contact me at **510-423-5676*
*Please send me the resumes to vishnupr...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*Position: Program Manager*
*Location: *sunnyvale, California
*Duration: 6 months*
*Job Description:*
• Program Manager with 15+years Program/ project Management experience
• 10+ years eCommerce experience. Hands-on knowledge of eCommerce
functionality/platform.
• eCommerce background associated with consumer direct (B2C) and/or
business-to-business (B2B) websites and/or integrated financial services a
plus. Good in Stakeholder management.
• Program Planning and coordination
• Preparing long term e-commerce strategic plans for customer
• Program Planning and stakeholders management (IT and Business).
• Managing different IT, business stakeholders and vendors.
• Document current Nokia artifacts, workflows, business processes and key
objectives related to the ecommerce program
• Advice customer on areas of the ecommerce program relating to IT
processes and planning
• eCommerce experience is a must.
• Hands-on knowledge of eCommerce functionality/platform

*--  Thanks&Regards,VishnupriyaReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite #
207Fremont CA- 94538vishnupr...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us> 510-423-5676*