*Hello,*

*Greetings for the Day,*

*Please send me your consultants’ profiles if you think this project is of
interest to your consultant and I would be very happy to take the next
steps. Please share your profiles or your consultants’ profiles
at ma...@tanuinfotech.com <ma...@tanuinfotech.com>, please feel free to
contact me at 860-281-7922.*

*NEED VISA COPY to submit the profile.*

*Immediate Requirement:*

*Position#1: PERFORMANCE TESTER*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Mandatory Skills:*

-         Experience as Performance Test Lead

-         Minimum of 8+ years experience.

-         Excellent Hands on Experience with HP LoadRunner

*Immediate Requirement:*

*Position#2:* *PEGA Admin*

*Location: Virginia Beach, VA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Openings: 2*

*Mandatory Skills:*

-         Pega Application deployment (PRPC, App Server configuration
changes and DB Schema changes)

-         Pega framework installation and configuration – frameworks are
CPMHC, Claims workstation and other Health Care specific frameworks

-         Windows Application Server Installation and Configuration

-         Tomcat Application server Installation and Configuration

-         Troubleshooting and Problem resolution skills

-         Team player with excellent communication skills

*Position#3:* *PEGA Developer*

*Location: Virginia Beach, VA*

*Duration: Long Term*

-         Urgently looking  for PEGA Developer

-         PEGA  Developer with CSA/CSAA Certification required

-         PRPC Frame work experience is required

I would appreciate your immediate attention to this requisition

Best Regards,

*Manojkumar. B*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*TANU INFOTECH || *SouthWindsor, CT