Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: UI Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*NEED LOCALS TO CA*
*J.D:*

*Mandatory:-*

*Javascript*

*Jquery*

*HTML5*

*CSS3*

*AngularJS 2-3 years*

 Key Qualifications

i.              In depth knowledge of HTML5, JavaScript and CSS

ii.             HTTP, JSON, DOM

iii.            Git and/or SVN

iv.           Experience with Angular, Backbone, Less, Bootstrap

v.            Mapping libraries like Leaflet, Esri, Javascript or D3

b.            Description

Analyze, design, code, inspect, debug, and test Apple Maps related software
solutions with emphasis on front end development. - Maintain and enhance
existing applications in response to new feature requests. - Collaborate
closely with members of other teams throughout the release cycle. -
Occasional after hours support and troubleshooting.

c.             Education

BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience
is required.  MS in Computer Science or related technical field is desired.

d.            Additional Requirements

Visualization experience with D3 or Raphael JS. - Experience with libraries
like Leaflet, Openlayers. - Play framework.