*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have urgent requirement for the below position.*

*If you have any excellent match for this position please send me resume
and contact details*

*Please reply at **a...@tresourceinc.com* <a...@tresourceinc.com> *for
quick response*

*Role: Administrator/Engineer with solid Mobile OS experience*

Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Duration: 12 Months

Interview mode – phone

"we have a Minneapolis, Minnesota client with an immediate and long term
contract need for an experienced Administrator/Engineer with solid Mobile
OS experience. This person analyzes, operates, administers, maintains,
tests, and implements the network interconnections of devices, systems,
and/or communication services to meet the functional objectives of the
business. Will also be responsible for the overall development and growth
of the network including migrations, system upgrades, and other maintenance
issues. Will also have management duties within the group. Will be
responsible for the overall design, structure and usage of the network.

This position will be responsible for technologies related to Mobile Device
Management (MDM) and Apple Mac Management.

• Technology proficiency in Airwatch, MobileIron, and future technology
directions.
• Ability to keep pace on OS (iOS, Android, BES) beta and next generation
releases
o Communicate enterprise direction on those platforms – manage the rollout
of new OS versions
• Ability to provide analysis and recommendations on future direction of
mobile operating systems and technology platforms.
• Ability to work with the business on MDM initiatives for medical device
product development.
• Ability to collect data from various data sources (SQL, Log Files, etc.),
develop reports and present dashboard views of health.
• Solid scripting capabilities with PowerShell.
• Ability to review Secure Email Gateway to ensure only registered devices
are getting through.
• Provide technology roadmaps.

• JAMF Management is a desired skill set.

Qualifications

Experience with working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Experience with managing customer and business expectations
Knowledge and understanding enterprise environments
Strong communication skills, including communication with employees,
clients, upper management Excellent organizational skills
Excellent team leadership skills
Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, project goals, etc.)
Global orientation/experience
Ability to work collaboratively and partner with suppliers, employees,
leaders and clients
Broad business knowledge and experience
Global project experience
Ability to work independently
Excellent presentation skills including the ability to translate highly
technical information into business terminology.

Our client is a world leader in the Medical Device field and is an
excellent place to work."

Thanks and Regard’s

*Amandeep singh  Bali*

Technical Recruiter