Hello Partners,

*IBM Tririga (Platform) developer*

Location: Houston, TX

Currently approved 1 year project, subject to extensions

Phone interview and Skype interview

Really need resources on this role- *Please let me know If interested in
recruiting on the role.*

*Please review** Questions to ask, when qualify candidate!!!*

MUST HAVE GOOD COMM SKILLS

Need experienced *IBM Tririga (Platform) developer* who has the following
skills with Platform version 3.4 and Application version 10.3:

- 5 to 10 years experience
- Implementation and configuration of *Tririga modules*
- Expertise in *Tririga builder tools* e.g. *Workflow builder, data
modeler, and form builder*, etc.
- IBM Tririga Certified- Strong desired, but if candidate has 4+ solid
years of experience will submit)
- Experience in developing *BIRT* reports

*Ask the following questions or email questions and have them respond as
quickly as possible as we are on a deadline for submittals*

Q1 Please describe experience in  Tririga platform development?-   Please
note client is not looking for Tririga front end development

Q2  What versions of Tririga have you worked with?  i.e. Platform version
3.4, Application version 10.3

Q3 Experience in Implementation and configuration of Tririga modules
(Platform Development*)?  Please describe responsibilities in
Implementation and configuration*

Q4  Do you have experience in *Tririga builder tools* e.g, if so please
explain which tools have experience in? I.E. *Workflow builder, data
modeler, and form builder*, etc.

Q5 Do you have Experience in developing  *Business Intelligence and
Reporting Tools* *reports** (BIRT)*

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com