Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Soundharya Working as a IT Recruiter with Reach IT.

Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .

Please send me the resumes to soundha...@reachitsolutions.us.

Please send me some profiles with applicable experience ASAP.

*Linux, Windows, VMware Systems Administrator* in *Sunnyvale, CA.*

*Local candidates only*.

Position Requirements:
·       Window – Installation, Configuration and Administration of Windows
Servers, Domain Services. Trouble shooting.
·       Linux – Installation, Configuration and Administration of Redhat,
Ubuntu, CentOS including virtual and cloud environments. Performance Tuning
and Troubleshooting issues.
·       Vmware – Installation and Configuration of Vmware VSphere and
VCenter management. Virtual guest provisioning and management including
resource tuning.
·       Familiarity with Development Tools including – Confluence, Jira,
Crucible, Stash, Perforce, GIT.

Additional (Optional) Requirement:
·       Compute – HP c7000 Blade Systems, Virtual Connect, HP DL Servers.
·       Storage - Brocade SAN Switches, HP EVA, HP 3PAR, HP X9300 (IBRIX)

*Thanks & Regards!!*

*Soundharya*

*ReachIT LLC*

*39039 Paseo Padre PKWY*