Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170*

*Role:**              Security Analyst*

*Location:**      Lincolnshire, IL*

*Duration:     5 months contract*

*MOI:              Telephonic + Skype*

*Skills Required:*

1.  Manage planning and implementing of security measures

2. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry movements to anticipate security
breaches

3. Responsible for preventing data loss and service interruptions

4. Work with implementation/ support teams and auditors to conduct security
audits

5. Review and prioritize audit findings

6. Experience in using Nessus vulnerability scanner

7. Experience in using Alert Logic

8. Experience in using Secunia

9. Experience in using “What's up gold” tools

10. Researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network

*Desirable Skills*

Ability to work in a fast-pace, changing environment and demonstrate a team
oriented, winning culture attitude with effective interpersonal skills.

1 Develop operational support material

2 Train fellow global network engineers and other support team members

3 Creating, testing and implementing DR Plans

4 Performing risk assessments

5 Monitoring firewalls, data encryption and other security measures

6 Recommending security enhancements

7 Training staff on network and information security procedures

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Enterprise Solution Inc. *