Hi,

My client is looking for *Sr. DWH Healthcare QA Analyst*

Please let me know if you have anyone for below position.

*Sr. DWH Healthcare QA Analyst | 3-6 Months | Eden Prairie, MN Start: ASAP*

Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that
may differ from project to project. Ensure that quality processes are
carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Develop and implement efficient and effective testing strategy, test
conditions and test scripts. Ability to develop database testing queries
using complex SQL. Work closely with the Business and Developers to test
business critical functionality of the reports. Partner with the Business
and the Development Teams to fix defects. Ability to test the flow of data
between the databases and the reports. Work with project team to identify
risks if quality assurance process is not followed. Own and manage test
environments and processes. Reporting, tracking and resolving quality
issues. Understand mapping specifications and to build test cases based on
the business requirements.

*MUST HAVE: Application Lifecycle Management (Quality Center) + SQL (SQL
Server And Teradata) + Relational Database and ETL + DWH + Unix+ HEALTHCARE
INDUSTRY*

*SKILLS: *

*8+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience*. 4+ years of relational
database experience. 2+ years of backend testing using complex SQL scripts.
Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Experience with Relational Databases, MS SQL Server/Teradata. Healthcare
Industry experience. Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management
methodologies, including hybrid approaches.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

  Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: