-
*Please send reply to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com *
*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.*
*-Resumes with Linkedin URL / 2 Professional references only will be processed.*

Senior PHP Developer
Location: San Diego
Duration: 6+ months
Essential Duties:
Aid in daily fulfillment of tasks centered around new project
development, maintenance and bug fixes of existing applications
Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions in
all phases of the development lifecycle
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Understand project and development plans and is able to clearly
articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
Participate and provide insight into increasing the accuracy,
efficiency and responsiveness of the department as a whole
Assist and attend internal meetings and assist in coordination of
departmental processes

You Bring:
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
Experience in designing, marking up, developing websites and/or web
applications
7+ years of web development experience is required
Strong background experience with PHP(5.X)
Experience with at least one popular framework(CodeIgnitor, Wicket,
Kohana, GWT)
Solid markup skills utilizing HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript
Experience with SQL preferably MySql
Strong written and oral communication skills
Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative,
flexible and team-oriented Agile environment
Development habits founded on programming design patterns, clean code,
and test-driven development
Goal oriented and able to meet deadlines consistently

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*