Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a *Pega Business Architect*.
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID:
da...@manifesttechnology.net;

Immediate Need - Pega Business Architect - START ASAP !!

*Job Title:  Pega Business Architect*
*Duration:  6-12+ Months Contract*
*Location:  FL*

Responsibilities include:
Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops
software applications
Writing code and unit tests, working on API specs, automation, and
conducting code reviews and testing
Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve
existing needs and predicting future challenges
Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other
techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints
and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new
technologies, known defects, and issues
Qualifications
BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other
technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
2-3 years of software development experience
Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software
development, and testing
A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working
software
Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business
partners
Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of
platforms
Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational
databases
Experience with PegaRULES Process Commander System or other Business
Process Management (BPM) system is a plus

Best Regards,
David Johnson - Sr IT Recruiter
MANIFEST Technology
Email: da...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the