Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com* <moh...@datagrp.com>

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*IBM DataStage Developer*

*New Jersey*

*6+ Months*

*Max rate: $40/hr on C2C*

NEED OPT CANDIADATE.........

*J.D:*

Enhancements to Salesforce.com CRM

Senior Developer

4+ Years

•             3+  years of good development experience using IBM DataStage
Parallel edition V8.5 or above

•             Have strong experience in XML processing using IBM DataStage

•             Ability to understand Data Integration requirements and
translate them to a scalable design

•             Experience with exception handling and sequencing of jobs

•             Should have an In-depth understanding of the Entity
Relationship model and should be comfortable with Database concepts

•             Should be able to schedule and drive meetings with Business
for  gathering  requirements

•             Salesforce.com data model, SOQL query language

•             Integration with Salesforce.com using IBM DataStage

•             Knowledge of scheduling and Version control tools

•             Ability to understand the existing source and target systems

•             Work with Business users to understand the requirements and
develop necessary components

•             Co-ordinate with offshore team to ensure deliverables meet
the requirements