Hi,

This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.

You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.

kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com

*Job Description :*

*Role : Java developer with PHP*

*Location : Charlotte, NC*

*Duration : 6 Months to Hire*

*GC and Citizen and GC-EAD*

*We would also entertain a Java or J2EE developer that has some experience
in PHP.*

*Required Skills:*

·         Over 4 years of experience in application development.

·         Java/j2ee

·         Strong attention to detail, making and keeping commitments and
meeting deadlines.

·         Must be able to code in an organized and well commented
(documented) fashion.

·         Experience in Open Source software development.

·         Results oriented approach with an eye toward “getting the details
right”.

·         A willingness to develop new technologies and curiosity to learn
new ones. A quick and adaptive learner who will develop expertise in server
software applications.

·         *Strong knowledge of PHP, AngularJS, AJAX, My SQL, Linux and java
script (JQuery).*

·         Understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).

·         Performance tuning SQL queries for massive, high-availability
deployments.

·         Experience with Agile/Scrum.

*Nice to have:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.

·         Knowledge of SalesForce CRM and Force.com.

·         Experience working with Virtualization technologies and
architectures.

·         Experience developing applications in Java or other Object
Oriented based languages.

·         Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and emerging Cloud Technologies.

·         Automation experience with OpenStack, Chef and/or Puppet.

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh Jangid | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 984

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> trg.saurabh | YIM : saurabh4jangid |
Fax: 408-213-8316

sjan...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com