*DURATION*

*6+ Months*

*RATE*

*$55/HR ON C2C*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*MANDATORY SKILLS*

·      Minimum 4 years of experience as a Senior  Level  Technical
Administration for Netbackup 7.1 or higher

·      Minimum 4 years of experience as a Senior Level  Technical
Administrative in at least one operating system

·      Understanding of Backup and Recovery processes and procedures

·      Senior level of understanding of data encryption, data
deduplication, and data lifecycle management

*Desired SKILLS*

·      Senior Level Technical Administration experience in multiple
operating systems such as Linux, VMware, Windows and Solaris is preferred.

·      Understanding of Data Domain dedupe devices

·      SAN / NAS administration and design

·      Backup and Recovery architecture and design

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163