Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at ph...@pronixinc.com or call me at 609-378-1012 or *732 476 6387*

Title : Salesforce Developer

Location : Germantown, MD

Duration : Contract

F2F MUST(No OPT'S)

We are seeking a Salesforce Developer with experience in a technical role
on an application development team.  Primary responsibilities include:

Salesforce developer Skills

•  Experience in using Force.com Sites to create public websites and
applications that are directly integrated with SFDC Platform

•  Knowledge of and experience in building application with shopping carts

•  Strong understanding of Apex, SOQL, and Visualforce

•  Ability to effectively translate high-level business requirements into
specific technical solutions that work

•  Understanding of SOAP, REST, and the SFDC APIs

•  Experience using JavaScript, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS

•  Experience using client-based SFDC tools such as Data Loader, Workbench,
and the Force.com IDE

•         - Knowledge and development experience in Communities

•         - Triggers, workflow development

•  Experience with large-scale data restatements or migrations

•  Fluency using spreadsheet formulas (e.g. Excel)

•  Understanding of the capabilities of the native SFDC report/dashboard
engine and ways to get around its limitations

•         sites.com

•         Creation of public pages

•         Shopping carts

•         Eco mmere