*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

* Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha  Working as a  IT Recruiter
with Reach IT.  Please find below requirement and send me your consultant
resumes . For further details please contact me at **408-372-0522.*

*Please send me the resumes to **srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<srila...@reachitsolutions.us>**. *

*Position: .Net Developer *

*Location: **Buffalo, NY**  .*

*Prefer only  USC, GC.*

*Job Description:*

·  Around 7-9 years of experience in developing *Microsoft.NET* based
applications and working across the full spectrum of SDLC

·  Able to communicate and collaborate with various different teams
(Business, Development, QA and Operations) to ensure smooth execution of
allotted work

·  Excellent analysis, debugging and problem solving skills

·  Excellent customer interfacing skills and should be able to represent
project work status in client calls

·  Publishing domain experience is a plus

·  Agile (SCRUM) delivery mode experience is a plus

*TECHNICAL SKILLS*

*1)      Primary (must have)*

*         MVC*

·       C#

·       ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC 4

·       ASP

·       Web Services

·       Javascript

·       JQuery

·       ReactJS

·       Design Patterns – primarily ‘Dependency Injection’

·       Code Repositories/development workflows (SVN, Git)

·       Unit Testing Frameworks (Client side - Jasmine, Server Side -
MSTest and NSubstitute)

·       Microsoft SQL Server

·       Teamcity (code build) and Octopus (code deployment) tools

*2) Secondary (good to have)*

·       Test Driven Development

·       Other Javascript frameworks (such as Backbone.js,)

*-- *

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Srilatha*

*ReachIT LLC*