Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com* <moh...@datagrp.com>

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: SAP IS Consultant*

*Location: Bolingbrook, IL *

*Duration: Long Term*

*JD:*

*·         7+ Strong SAP-IS Retail Experience*

·         SAP-Retail Replenishment, Inventory Management

·         SAP-Retail Master Data

·         Retail Replenishment (WRP1,WRP0)

·         SAP-IS Retail Allocation

·         SAP-IS Retail Inventory Management and Logistic Process

·         Must have experience of working on SAP-Retail Support Project in
the area of store and Distribution center replenishment, Analyze issues in
the Inventory integrity, Inventory Sync across the system, ATP Check
related issues and provide solution to the existing issues.

·         Excellent communication and customer facing skills

*Good to Have Skills: *

SAP-Retail Master Data, SAP-MM/IM, Integration with SAP-WM

Candidate should have experience of working on analyzing the issues in the
Inventory management, provide process improvement or suggest the changes
required to resolve the inventory related issue.

   Should have knowledge of *Forecasting Process* and it’s impact on
replenishment process