*NYC NY*

*DURATION*

*6+ Months*

*RATE*

*$75/HR ON C2C*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*F2F Must*

•      Design layout of SSRS reports and determine the best way to present
data to end users

•      Develop SSRS reports and dashboards using Microsoft Reporting
Services platform (SSRS), Microsoft SQL, SSAS, SSIS, MS Excel, pivot tables
and other tools.

•      Provide technical support for SSRS business applications. Assist
with testing and quality assurance activities with data extracts, research
and analysis.

•      Author stored procedures, queries, ETL processes, and other objects
to support reporting needs.

•      Assist with data analysis efforts.

•      Prepare required documentation for system support and end users and
provide end-user reports and analytical solutions.

•      Maintain an awareness and understanding of technological advances;
provide continuous research and assessment of new resources and technology
available.

•      Coordinate and participate in application testing and quality
inspections.

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager