Hi,

Hope you are doing Well !!!

We have immediate openings *BO Architect/Analyst *  for one of our clients.
Please let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in applying
for this position. Please find the following Job description. if you are
interested send updated profile to vic...@visionisys.com  and reach me at
*630-315-9561*

*Role: BO Architect/Analyst ( Finance or Auto-Finance)*

*Location: Torrance, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: $55/Hr (MAX)*

•         Understand Business requirements and translate it into BO
landscape

•         Assist Business in understanding what is and isn’t possible in BO

•         Architect BO solution

•         Help development team to understand the architecture

•         Interact with Business to understand the requirements

•         Based on business flow and process, propose technical solutions
to meet the business objective

•         Document the solution and create detailed technical design
documents

•         Communicate status of the progress to project manager

*Must haves:*

Finance or Auto-Finance industry exposure and experience

Business Objects architect

Thanks and regards

*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.