Hi,
Hope you are doing Well !!!
We have immediate openings Systems Engineer / DevOps  for one of our
clients. Please let me know ASAP, if any of your consultant’s available in
applying for this position. Please find the following Job description. if
you are interested send updated profile to vic...@visionisys.com  and reach
me at 630-315-9561

Role: Systems Engineer / DevOps
Location: Sunnyvale,CA
Duration: 6+ months

Primary Skills:
Systems Engineer / DevOps, Release/Systems engineer who understands the
release management process and has experience installing Linux, Cloudstack

Job  Description:
Release/Systems engineer who understands the release management process and
has experience installing Linux, Cloudstack
RM - Jenkins, maven, puppet, chef
SE - Linux, Cloudstack
Scripting languages - python, shell

Thanks and regards

Victor
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.