Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Suitland Park, MD*, is currently
seeking a *Business Analyst* resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Business AnalystLocation: Suitland Park, MDDuration: 24+ Months
Contract*

*!! Note: Must be local or nearby F2F interview is required and only GC/USC
!!*

*Description*:
The Business Analyst will perform all work at the US Census Headquarters
location
Is proficient in the following concepts:
Gather requirements from various stakeholders
Agile methodology using SCRUM
Experience with Oracle data warehouse systems
Data Analysis
Presentations

*8+ years’ experience*
*Job Responsibilities*:
Interact with customers to obtain and document business intelligence
functional requirements
Analyze existing system documentation to summarize existing system
functionality as it relates to the project at hand
Understand basic system technologies as they relate to the project
deliverables
Perform testing and assist with user acceptance testing
Communicate with end-users to gain understanding of requirements
Create and maintain business, functional, regulatory, and detailed system
requirements documents
Create and maintain IT software specifications from detailed system
requirements

*Job Qualifications*:
Must be a team player, and have excellent communication skills
Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work
8+ years of experience working as a business analyst/ requirements analyst
on a software or technology implementation project with a BS/BA (or 8+
years of experience with an advanced degree)
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in data analysis and/or reporting
Experienced with data warehouse systems
Experienced with source system data analysis and profiling
Experience working with an application development team in an agile
software development environment

Best Regards,

*Sam Nelson- Recruiting Manager*
*Cognizant Technologies* | *Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
*Direct*: (281) 670-9343 | *Email*: snel...@cognizantechnologies.com