Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

*Kindly revert mail on **rock...@apar.com <bhupinde...@mypeopleworld.com>*

*Greetings from  Apar People world.,*

My name is *Rocky*, We have a job opportunity for you as one of our client
based. Please find the job description below, if you are available and
interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following
details to*rock...@apar.com* <rock...@apar.com> or please call me on *+1
614-362-6456 *to discuss more about this positions.

Please go through the below "Job Requirement" and let me know your interest.

*Position: PeopleSoft Manager/Consultant   *

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: Fulltime Permanent position*

*JD:*

   - PeopleSoft HCM (Global Setup or Payroll for North America and Worker’s
   Compensation) Implementation experience on version Ver 9.X
   - Must have experience on Assessment, requirements gathering and
   hands-on experience of creating AS-IS, Fit-Gap and To-Be documents,
   reports.
   - Should have very good experience in configuring the system
   - Experience of at least 2-3 Implementation cycle
   - Must be able to create functional and technical design documents
   - Should have good technical knowledge on Application designer, People
   Code, App engine, CI, IB , SQR, XML Publisher, PS Query, PS Security and be
   able to train the team members
   - Should have extensive technical and functional testing experience on
   PS HRMS domain
   - Should have high initiative to work on his own without guidance
   - Should have good working experience with business user

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rocky Singh*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Phone- 614-362-6456*