Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Please share Suitable resume to ir...@globalwebmaster.us
<ir...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Job Title: Business Analyst Pharmaceutical

Location: Indianapolis, IN

Duration: 6+ Months of Contract

Client: Eli Lilly

Interview: 1-2 phone screens

BA needed with Pharmaceutical experience

Business Analyst for a contract position located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Job Title: Business Analyst

Vertical: Pharmaceutical

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana S

mart IT has an immediate need for a Business Analyst with the following
skills:

o Create Functional design prior to development

o Documentation

o Working with developers to get the requirements needed

o Mock ups o RACI charts o Some BA experience but not expert

o Ability to look up and figure out on their own-Self starter

o coming up with feature type items and defining

o Ability to better define features

o No specific system needed to be known

o Solution focus

o Problem solver

o Core BA set of experiences

o Ability to work with internal customer and be flexible when delivering a
solution

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*

*Global Webmaster Inc.*