Hi,

Greetings,

Hope you are doing good!

Please share the below job profiles to rag...@captevo.com

*JOB Profile:*

*Role: JAVA DEVELOPER*

*Duration: 6 months CTH*

*Location: Livonia, Michigan
<https://www.google.co.in/search?rlz=1C1CHWA_enIN647IN647&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=628&site=webhp&q=Livonia+Michigan&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LSz9U3MCu3LDQqUuIAsSuSs5O1tLKTrfTzi9IT8zKrEksy8_NQOFYZqYkphaWJRSWpRcUA3hIx8UQAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd7P2l25XLAhVQTI4KHeajA6sQmxMIigEoATAP>*

*NOTE*:

*1)      **MUST HAVE PRODUCTION SUPPORT*

*2)      **Person has to be hirable*

*3)      **Only GC and Citizens*

*Responsibilities:*

•Provide production support to existing Java systems including defect fixes
and enhancements

•Enhance the production systems based customer specifications

•Support production operations with troubleshooting and resolving
production issues which may include changes to the database, programming
logic, and/or business processes

•Follow our release management process to promote the code into production

•Attend and contribute in our Change Advisory board meetings

•Maintains established service level agreements to meet customer
expectations and quality service

*Required Skills:*

•Experience in production support environment

•Ability to perform root cause analysis independently

•Ability troubleshoot with limited information

•Knowledgeable in production support processes

Problem solving and analytical skills are required

<http://www.captevo.com/>

*Raghav*
*www.captevo.com* <http://www.captevo.com/>* | **rag...@captevo.com*
<rag...@captevo.com>