*Austin TX*

*DURATION*

*LONG TERM*

*RATE*

*$60/HR ON C2C*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Skills Required*

10

Software testing experience using analysis, skills, and interacting with
business end-users and technical staff

10

Experience in formulating use case scenarios, creating test plans, and
performing application testing

10

Experience developing and executing detailed test cases within a complex
software environment

8

Experience with business analysis related to documenting and validating
business requirements and business processes

8

Ability to work in a team environment and interact with a diverse level of
staff to exchange and/or extract information

5

Experience in developing, maintaining, and upgrading automated test scripts
using HP ALM

5

Experience with MS Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.)

5

Experience setting up test data using MS SQL

8

Strong analytical, interpersonal, and both oral and written communication
skills

*Skills Preferred *

*Years*
Skill/Experience

5

Working knowledge of web and portal processing

5

Working knowledge of JIRA for defect tracking

5

Working knowledge of SharePoint

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,