Hello Partners,

We are looking for* Project Manager with Supply chain System* for one of
our client at *Commerce CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Project Manager with Supply chain System*

*Location: Commerce CA (So Cal)*

*Duration: 15 months*

*Rate: $60/hr*

*Need only local candidate. F2F interview is required.*

Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of major strategic
initiatives which supports store operations due to corporate growth. Will
be the primary PM in charge of a *3-part supply chain systems *upgrade.

*Requirements:*

·         Strong knowledge of project management methodology and best
practices

·         ERP or Buying systems experience with understanding of
forecasting, planning, inventory management and warehousing

·         Retail industry experience highly preferred

·         Cloud experience a plus

·         Preferred experience with Symphony EYC Products (GOLD Central,
GOLD Stock, GOLD Vocal, GOLD Events)

·         PMP certification is desirable

·         Retail Management Certificate is desirable

·         Significant experience leading projects for medium to large
scale software implementations

·         Strong End User change management background

·         Experience with bug/issue tracking software

·         Negotiation and convincing skills to challenge business and IT
users on their assumptions and help craft innovative and effective solutions

·         Extensive experience managing large, complex new technology
platform projects

·         Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Project and Visio

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:  206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.