Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested for below role.

Have a start date of March 20th……will move very quick! Need locals!

*Client*: John Wiley and Sons
*Location*: Hoboken, NJ
*Duration*: 12 months
*Interview*: MUST be able to interview in-person - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
*H1s*: ACCEPTED

*Minimum Requirements:*

   - Project manage CRM projects where integration with MDM, BI and
   transactional systems are required.
   - Working closely with Sales/Marketing/Service teams. Domain knowledge
   of CRM (Salesforce) required.
   - Highly organized, excellent written and verbal communication skill,
   versatile personality who can wear multiple hats to complete projects
   required.
   - Ability to travel if needed (less than 5%).

Position is based in Hoboken, NJ reporting to me. Person should be
available for a face to face interview in Hoboken.

I would like to consider only local candidates who do not need to
relocate.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: