*Greetings from Robert,*

We are hiring Sr. Sales Recruiter with minimum of 6-7 years of core
sales/marketing bench consultants.

“WORK FROM HOME” option for the right candidate

Should have more than 6+ years in marketing bench consultants

Should have through knowledge and need to be expertise in recruiting life
cycle

Expert in marketing our bench OPT/CPT consultants

If you are interested, please send your word format resume along with your
expected salary  to rob...@platinuminfosys.com

Below 6 years profiles will not be considered.

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>