writing queris
JAD sessions
Used cases or just cases
process flow
health care.
------------------------------

Position : 2

Rate : $43-45/HR

Job Title  : Business Systems & Reporting Analyst
Location  : Tampa, FL
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone & Skype

Job Description:
Formulates new internal processes and analytical reports to improve
information resources
Gathers data from departments; update periodic reports; analyze statistical
data to identify and correct errors and to evaluate general content.
Using advanced business unit knowledge, proactively researches requests for
assistance and recommends software solutions or process improvements that
will meet business needs.
Conducts accounting-based research and analysis to provide definitive
financial data and advice for use in administering specific fiscal programs
and processes.
Performs review analyses, including accumulation of data, financial &
forecast modeling, reporting and monitoring of responses.
Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
Creates scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience required
Experience: Five (5) plus years relevant analytical experience
Two (2) plus years programming
Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Technical Skills/Requirements:
Advanced skills in SQR, SQL Server, SAS, Oracle, or SQL Plus
Highly proficient in Excel and Access, PowerPoint
Visual Basic, Crystal Report Writing and Business Objects experience a plus.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com