*Python developer position Whippany, NJ.EAD, GC or US Citizen*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *
Should be well versed with OOP concepts in python

> - Experience in using of common programming constructs used in python
(eg: decorator, list comprehensions, dictionaries);

> - Experience in threading usage in Python, and multi-process architecture
>
> - Experience with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries; Preferred
SQLAlchemy

> - Experience in Test-driven development preferred; unit testing framework
>
> - Unix experience is preferred

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com