Hi ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SOA Developers

*Project Location*

Nashville TN

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

-        The client implemented Oracle SOA 11i last year to replace a
variety a custom code and custom processes

-        They are mainly using it for integration with their business
partners (Mainly Flat files)

-        They have decided to upgrade SOA to the latest version in parallel
with the EBS upgrade

-        The remediation phase of the project is around the corner and
there is cause for concern that the offshore team can’t handle the work

-        They believe the architecture is in good shape, just need strong
developers to help ensure the project meets its timelines

Tasks:

-        Leads the remediation of custom objects

-        If need assist with some requirements gathering

-        Need to be responsible for full development life cycle

-        Good documentation and recommendation on best practices

Need:

-        Experience with Remediation from 11i to 12c

-        Ability to work stand alone

-        Experience with B2B / EDI components of SOA

-        Good communication skills both verbally (there are a variety of
LOB’s involved in this project) and written (documentation is critical)

-        Comfortable working in a fast paced project

*Best Regards*,

*Sourabh Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext: 115

Email : sour...@rgtalent.com