Hey,

Hope you are doing great!!

This is Prahlad from Compunnel software Group. I have an Excellent work
opportunity for you to work with. Please send me your Employer details
along with your resume.

*Client: L’Oréal*

*Location: Berkley Heights NJ*

*Duration: 6-12 months + extendable*

*Job Description*

We are currently looking for a *Senior Developer with a mixture of VB.Net
frontend and SQL Server 2012 backend expertise.  *

*Candidates must possess the following skills:*

·         *VB.NET* <http://VB.NET>

·         Gather and develop the functional specifications

·         I*dentification of tables in SQL Server 2012*

·         Business logic

·         Design and develop the look and feel of the applications

·         Development of screens

·         Perform UAT

·         Liaising with Business Analysts

·         *Know how to setup a SQL Server 2012 database*

·         Design, develop and normalize the tables within SQL Server 2012

·         Write fields and stored procedures

·         Designing the database and perform data modeling

·         Creating views, procedures and functions

·         Candidates must have excellent communication skills both written
and orally.

·         Candidates must have solid documentation and organizational
skills.

*Nice to have skills:*

·         *SSRS – reports and technologies*.

·         *VB scripting*

*Thanks  & Regards,*

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1328*

*E:  pgu...@compunnel.com <pgu...@compunnel.com>*

*LinkeDin:* *www.linkedin.com/in/prahladgupta
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/prahladgupta>*