!!!! Immediately Needed Citrix Engineers with Packaging experience  !!!!

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP
Title            : Citrix Engineers w/Packaging
Location     : Cranston, RI
Duration     : 2-3 Months Contract.

2 Packaging Engineers with Citrix Streaming experience in Cranston RI.
Start is ASAP & will last for 2 to 3 MONTHS.

*Must have experience and background in preparing applications for Citrix
Streaming utilizing Citrix Presentation Server (XenApp), Citrix Profiler,
Citrix Streaming client, etc.*

Experienced with packaging applications in an MSI wrapper using Wise
Professional and Enterprise Versions to have checkbox for Alteris
extension.
Applications to be packaged to CFG/Alteris standards via Wise (with Alteris
extension).
Will participate in weekly status meeting
Will work with project coordinator to update status of completed and pending
application packages
Must have experience with *Wise Package Studio 7.x, Alteris, VPN, and VM
ware*.

Must have the ability to:
Delete all shortcuts in the package
Disable any self updating functionality
Internet access defaults to IE
Microsoft cache install source
Package needs to install silently, no user context

Citrix  Active Setup, Scripting, Wise Professional and Enterprise Versions.
A working knowledge of how to set Active Directory permissions in a locked
down environment.  Knowledge of banking/financial applications would be a
PLUS.  Must have excellent customer facing and communication skills, both
written and oral.

Please let me know your interest, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Davis Johnson
Technical Recruiter
da...@catstaffing-us.com