*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Don't Send OPT Consultants we are not accepting OPT's for any role's

Job Title  : Sr Cloudera Developer
Location  : NYC, NY
Duration  : 6-12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone & Skype

Job Description:
Overall 7-8 years of experience in programming and software development,
data analysis, testing, requirements definition and management, and systems
design
Demonstrated hands-on experience working with the following technologies:
Cloudera Hadoop (CDH) ecosystem (Navigator, Kafka and Kudu)
JAVA, Scala, Python programming languages
Databases such as NoSQL
Web service API’s (REST, SOAP)
Previous consulting/investment banking experience preferred
Exposure to Capital Markets, including treasury, quantitative finance,
valuation methodologies, cross asset product knowledge, risk management,
regulatory, settlement, trading, accounting,  market and reference data
management
Experience with agile development methodologies
Background in object-oriented design and analysis, software specification
including UML diagramming, and data modeling
Experience delivering performance, scalable systems
Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree desired.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com