*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: Java developer With strong Node J.S experience*

*Location: Chicago, IL *

*Duration: 12 months*

*Max Rate: $52/hr on C2C*

*NEED 9+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE*

*J.D:*

Strong javascript programming experience is a requirement - *it must have
been used for development and not validation Node.js experience is highly
desirable Kraken.js and Dust.js experience a strong plus*

Experience: 10+ years experience working as an application designer and
software developer working with enterprise applications. Hands-on software
troubleshooting experience. Experience with specific phases of the software
development life cycle including requirements gathering, requirements
analysis, design, development, and test. Personal Attributes: Flexible and
adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
Technically proficient. Highly self-motivated and directed. Proven
analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to effectively prioritize
and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Ability to work both
independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Education:
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or
software engineering, and/or 8+ years equivalent work experience. Computer
Skills Needed to Perform this Job: Technically fluent in programming
languages, including C, Java. Knowledge of database design and file
management techniques. Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures.
Knowledge of Web based Architectures