!!!! Immediately Needed Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Technical Consultant
!!!!

Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Title            : Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Technical Consultant
Location     : Mount Laurel, NJ
Duration     : 4+ Months Contract

We have client located in Mount Laurel, NJ with the following 4+ month
project opening for an Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Technical Consultant
(Order Management).

·     *4+ years or more experience with Oracle 11i working with the
following modules*:
o    Order Management
o    Oracle Configurator & Functional Companion
o    Inventory
o    WIP/BOM
o    Installed Base (nice to have)

·     *5+ years strong PL/SQL skills in:*
o    Writing PL/SQL Packages, triggers, procedures, functions, views, etc.
o    Migration of database objects to 10i Oracle environment
o    Performance tuning

·     *Experience with Oracle development tools such as:*
o    Oracle Forms 6i
o    Oracle Reports 6i
o    Oracle Workflow
o    Unix shell scripting
o    JDeveloper/Java

·Ability to create functional & technical specifications.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
da...@catstaffing-us.com
201-257-5081 x 293