*Ruby on Rails Developer -**Direct Client*
*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*

*Please send resume to **s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>*

*Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer*

*Location: Columbia, SC*

*Duration: 8 months*

*Direct Client Position*

*Client: State of SC*

*This is an 8 month contract to update and expand an existing Ruby on Rails
application and incorporate new features requested by the client. Work will
include API development, writing API documentation, and other development
work to meet contract deliverables. We need a developer who will be able to
devote 40 hours a week to the project. Our office hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm
EST, and candidates need to be available and working on our project at
least 75% of the time during these hours. *

*Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation,
testing and maintenance of operating systems software. Modifies, installs
and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem
resolution.*

*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*

*RUBY CODING, USING RAILS, TESTING CODE, GENERATING AD HOC REPORTS FOR
CLIENT AS NEEDED, PROVIDING DAILY STATUS UPDATES TO TEAM, PRESENCE ON OUR
INTERNAL IM SYSTEM DURING WORK HOURS.*

*REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*

*RUBY, RAILS, GIT, SQL, JQUERY, REST API EXPERIENCE, WEB SECURITY,
EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, TEST-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT,
CREATING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION*

*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE): *

*LINUX, JSON, COMMAND LINE, ATLASSIAN SUITE, SSH, HAML, SCSS*

*REQUIRED EDUCATION: BACHELOR’S DEGREE PREFERRED*

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>    *

*Thanks, Sam  CNC Consulting, Inc. 201-546-3096 s...@cncconsulting.com
<s...@cncconsulting.com>*