Hi,

This Is Victor from Acreaty LLC,

This is Reference for Following Position

***** Please reply with Resume, Work Authorization , Rate & Contact Details
ASAP *****

 I have a immediate position as " *WebSphere Administrator*”  at  *Auburn
Hills, MI *. So kindly let me if you have any consultant for this position
ASAP.

 Please find the job details for the same:

Backfill need for one of our current resources.

*WebSphere Administrator*

*Auburn Hills, MI  (LOCAL Candidates preferred )*

*Start date: ASAP*

*6 months – possible contract to hire*

Responsibilities:

·         Must have 2-5 yrs  of installation, configuration, administration
and performance tuning experience for *WebSphere Application Server (WAS),
Portal server, Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) *

·         Triaging and resolving issues with WebSphere and associated
technologies.  Trouble shooting of WAS environment and applications
(Analyze JVM logs, Trace Logs, FFDC, native logs, java core, heap dumps)

·         Performance tuning WAS, WPS by configuring caching, queuing,
pooling, heapsize and optimizing other JVM parameters

·         Work with Enterprise Architecture team and development teams for
with WebSphere Application server and Portal Server implementations

·         Writing JACL/Jython, Unix shell Scripting for administration

·         Involve in ongoing research, development and testing of
WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and Security Vulnerability.  This includes
configuration of DMZ environment

·         Experience integrating the Oracle Directory Server and Oracle
database

·         *Must extensive experience configuring and integrating
applications with Single-SignOn (SSO) and SAML *

·         Solid experience with the concepts of DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and
Multi-tiered architectures

·         Experience with SSO and WCM authoring set up

·         Configuration and integration experience Single-Sign On SSO (with
SAML, TAM & SunOne LDAP )

·         Set up secure environment with SSL, Self Signed and CA issued
certs and keystores (jks, kdb)

·         Define standards, best practices and metrics installing,
configuring, monitoring, reporting, auditing.

·         Experience with implementing industry best practices for
configuration choices and environment

Thanks & Regards

Victor Thomas | Talent Acquisition

Acreaty LLC.