Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

Position: Application Packager

Location: St. Paul, MN

Duration: 12 months contract

Job Summary (General overview of the job)

The Global Application Packager is responsible for day to day packaging
activities, process workflow, and tools associated with the application
packaging service. Career path options include contributor and leadership
roles within the core SCCM team and opportunities within the PC Automation
team.

Major Duties and Responsibilities

Application Packaging Activities (70%)

• Package applications using supported toolset (Windows scripting, Flexera
AdminStudio, SMS Installer, AutoIt, Visual Basic)

• Testing application packages on all 3M supported workstation and server
platforms

• Creating SCCM packages and pull advertisements

• Creating virtualized applications using AppV for our globally
consolidated Server Based Computing Environment (SBC)

• Working with clients on package issue resolution

Project Planning and Tracking (15%)

• Tracking and prioritizing packaging requests for the packaging team.
Includes assigning package requests to team members.

• Establishing and executing plans to evaluate, update, and maintain the
packaging toolset.

• Establishing and executing plans to evaluate, update, and maintain the
packaging workflow process and toolset

• Tracking and publishing packaging service level metrics on a monthly basis

Support (10%)

• Provide reactive support for the global SCCM environment.

Documentation (5%)

• Create, review, and update software packaging related documentation used
by the global team.

On-call duties

Being a member of a 7X24 pager rotation for client & server support.
Primary pager or cell phone support will be provided during the
administrator's business daytime hours.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abid Hassan*

| Fax:  (408) 273 - 6002

Thanks and Regards,

*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
http://www.allianceit.com

*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*