Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *(Atlanta, GA)* is currently seeking*
(Sr. Security/Cyber Engineer)* resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Sr. Cyber Security EngineerLocation: Atlanta, GA - Local
PreferableDuration: 12+ Months Contract*

*!!NOTE: Need Local !!*

*Required Skills:*Cyber Security Incident Response – L2/L3
Manage threat vulnerability scanning and patch management capabilities
Manage SIEM solution and integration with other IT-based solutions for
increased visibility and correlation Cyber Security incident management
Manages and enhances other Security services, as required
Achieves Cyber Security-based operational objectives
Manages Cyber Security objectives by defining requirements, and executing
Manages day-to-day security operations processes and technical solutions to
support business needs.
Manages operational support for CCE IT security solutions/technologies.
AV, PKI/certificate management, Directory services, patch management,
vulnerability scanning, network security, etc.
Identifies areas for operational improvements of existing security
solutions, drives such improvements start to finish.
Interacts daily with outsourced security operations teams (IBM & Cap
Gemini)
Identifies risks/gaps in the computing environment and makes
recommendations for remediation
Implements new security technology solutions
Stays current on the latest and emerging cyber threats and threats to
enterprise information security and proactively works to address risk.
3-5 years’ in Information Security
7+ years’ in Information Technology
Experience with enterprise capable SIEM technology and processes
Experience with Cyber Security Incident Response workflow
Experience with Network and Endpoint Security solutions
Experience with vulnerability/patch management, and PKI/certificate
management
Some experience with application security
Experiences working in a complex business environment, preferred work
experiences include large diversified enterprises with an international
presence
Solid understanding of Information Security principles and industry best
practices
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to present technical details of projects, process, and technologies
to senior management and Board members
Experience working with cloud, mobile, SSO and Active Directory
Experience with Endpoint Security (SEP, McAfee, etc.), Active Directory &
Network Security

*Tools:*Splunk
Qualys
Symantec
Mcafee DLP
Checkpoint
Nessus

*Best Regards,Bakshi - Recruiter*

*Cognizant Technologies* | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Desk: (609) 736-0817 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
recruiterct2...@gmail.com